Drainage and Water
Whether a shop or an office block, commercial buyers will want the reassurance that their property is connected to the mains water and drainage supply. And as an official provider of the CommercialDW Drainage & Water Enquiry, Thames Water Property Searches is well placed to provide it.
Identifying the status associated with drainage and water is a vital part of commercial property conveyancing. To get the most comprehensive view surrounding drainage and water, it is important to obtain an official search.
A CommercialDW Drainage & Water Enquiry will:
- Confirm to the buyer that a property is connected to the mains supply and mains drainage. This way they won’t be burdened with the high costs of maintaining a private drainage system.
- Bring to light any potential risk of internal sewer flooding.
- Provide information about trade effluent consent licenses and invert and cover levels
- Find out if wayleaves and easements affects the property/site
- Offer three Commercial Drainage & Water Enquiries, with each having different levels of capped liability but all containing the same information.
We recently introduced enhancements to our CommercialDW Drainage & Water Enquiry. They now include structured renumbering, plus the inclusion of a summary of results (which means commercial buyers can get a quick overview of the outcomes of a search).
Discounted search packs
To view discounted search packs which include this product, or to request a quote, please click here.