News & insights
We are delighted to inform customers that Landmark’s innovative RiskView Commercial report is now available from Thames Water Property Searches.
Developed in consultation with experienced legal practitioners, RiskView Commercial is the first ‘all-in-one’ commercial environmental search to provide analysis on four key risks: contaminated land, flooding, ground stability as well as energy and infrastructure – with the information presented in an easy-to-read report.
In another exciting first, the findings can also be viewed online. The state-of-the-art map-viewer presents the information in a highly visual and easy-to-navigate way bringing commercial conveyancing due diligence into the digital age.
We believe that this comprehensive new product will be extremely beneficial to conveyancing firms in a number of ways, namely:
- all environmental due diligence will be completed at a fixed cost
- the report reduces practice risk as there’s no need for a manual alert driven process
- the all-in-one format reduces document reviewing time, as well as reducing time and money on printing and post
- the report summary helps conveyancers deliver a clear and consistent message to clients
- clients themselves will be able to access the findings online helping with the buying/leasing process.
Importantly, the comprehensive risk assessment also highlights any results that may require further action or investigation supplemented with clear advice and recommendations from expert environmental consultants, Argyll Environmental.The RiskView Commercial ‘four-in-one’ report is priced at £250 exc VAT
To find out more about how RiskView Commercial can benefit your business call us on 0845 070 9148 or simply visit: www.thameswater-propertysearches.co.uk