- You may only use our site for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe or restrict the rights or use of the site by any other person.
- All intellectual property rights, including trade marks, domain names and copyright in the form and content of our site (together with the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) are owned by or licensed to us. All such rights are reserved. The names Thames Water Limited, Thames Water Utilities Limited and Property Searches and our logos or other proprietary rights must not be used in any way without our prior written approval. Nothing in our site
constitutes a licence to use any such rights in any way except as expressly permitted herein.
- Reproduction of any page(s) from our site is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal, non commercial use. The content of our site may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in
any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without our prior written consent or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 as amended. If you download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices in the original.
- Commentary, contributions and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice by us on which reliance should be placed. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or any registered user of our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our site and all information contained herein (including names, images, logos and icons) is provided without any representation, endorsement, guarantee or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied). To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all liability that may arise if the use or content of our site causes any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury of any kind, however arising. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- While we endeavour to ensure that our site is normally available 24 hours a day uninterrupted and error free, we will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable for any time or for any period. We give no warranty, express or implied, that the functions contained in the material on our site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that website or the server that makes it available is free from bugs or viruses.
By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Contracts for the supply of property searches and/or reports formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You may only link to our site with our express prior written permission.
- We accept no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hyperlink from our site exists. All links are provided with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. For the avoidance of doubt after you leave our site (whether knowingly or not), we can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you
encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Thames Water Limited (company number 2366623) and Thames Water Utilities Limited (company number 2366661) are companies registered in England & Wales each with their registered office at Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DB.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.