Using the information we collect
We will use the information (which may include personal data) that we collect from you and/or from your agent via the Website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other applicable laws:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or your agent and us;
- To notify you and/or your agent about changes to our service and/or the Website;
- To process any payments that you and/or your agent make via the Website;
- To contact you and/or your agent in any way (including mail, e-mail, phone, text) about related products and services offered by us and selected partners relevant to the products and services that you and/or your agent has requested. It is with legitimate interest that we process your personal data for these purposes. If you would like to change your preference of such communication please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We use a third party, Worldpay UK Ltd, to collect your payment details and process payments made over the Website.
We will retain this information for a period of up to 15 years, which may include personal data.